Sunday, June 24, 2012

Full Of It.



5x7 Oil on Hardboard
     There is a little box here in my studio with reference photos in it. It is loosely called the "have to wait till I get better box." Anyone else have something similar? The better half calls my box the 'Scardy Cat Box.'   Perhaps.. ;)
    Every so often, without looking into the box, I reach in and pick a photo out.  This one almost went back to the box when I saw it.  But if it went back then I would be a scardy cat, wouldn't I? Can't have that now can we?
    Here is the fuzzy little colt who was dashing about the padlock having fun testing out his little engine. Not sure the movement is portrayed in the painting, but it was sure fun to do.  Hope you enjoy looking at him as much as I did painting the little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment