Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Getting The Hang Of It.

   Well I haven't dropped off the face of the earth..  As someone asked.. :D    I have done painting, just been bad about posting. Chickens and other critters for the fairs have been on the agenda.  Stay tuned.  I'll get a few up this week, summer and other things going on have keep me busy.

   The pottery has had me a bit enthralled.  Ok, more like enchanted!  I was told a few weeks ago that porcelain  was not for a beginner.  Good thing I didn't hear that when I started, as porcelain was my choice of medium with the pots.  Was the same as my beginning situation with painting.  No one was teaching me that I should not stretch so far ahead of my capabilities.  The result of independent study, for me, is a more complete understanding of where I am at and where I want to be.  It is a study in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment