Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lil' Filly


Lil' Filly
11x14 Oil on hardboard
Were are finally home no more travel plans till October!   More time to paint.

While we were in Kansas I treasure shopped and picked up a lot of still life projects.  The thrift stores here don't have good selections.  The ones in Kansas sure do and a bit cleaner too

Been working on plein air studies while we were away so nothing really finished to post.  But now that I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with painting outside I'm taking a studio break.  Well ok the cold weather that moved in had a lot to do with it too.  ;)

This painting has been under consideration for almost a year.  I had this little tiny picture that I really liked and yesterday I felt that finally had the skill to do it the way envisioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment