Monday, October 1, 2012

Oglebay Plein Air Workshop With Ron Donoughe

 Attended The Paint Oglebay weekend event this past weekend..  Three days of painting plein air and wonderful weather to do it in. 

This is Ron Donoughe, founder of Plein Air Painters of Western Pennsylvania was one of the instructors and I took his workshop.  It was fun and Ron was a good teacher.  I enjoyed the workshop.  Took some good info from it.  Thanks Ron, and I hope they have you come back next year.




This painting was the first one that I did during the workshop.  Not a great picture of the painting but I was happy with it.  All total I painted 5 paintings during the weekend.  Course I never remember to get pictures.

Oh.. I almost forgot!  This weekend is the Oglebayfest weekend.  I'm a vender there and hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment