Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Awaiting Renewal

Awaiting Renewal
Oils
18x24 On Linen Hardboard
Hard to believe that only 8 days have past since I started on this.  It consumed me a bit so it feels more like a month has gone by.  Hard part was waiting for the oil to get tacky enough to press forward.  For the 'moment' I'm happy with it.  Probably put this one in the Crosscurrent Stifel Show this week. 
  The reference for this came from the Wet Canvas April Landscape Challenge.  I wandered over to the forum to see last months work and liked the ref. so I decided to paint it.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one Catherine. We took ours up yesterday. Won;t be judged until the 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary, I am going down Friday. I hope to have a chance to go really early so I can look about. I have never been to the Stifle.

    ReplyDelete