Thursday, May 26, 2011

Water Lily

Water Lily
Oils
11x14 Linen Hardboard
       Its been two years since the accident.  Lots of  mixed feelings and lack of interest in things, painting being one of them.  As much as I prayed for a perfect healing, I know I will never have my health back.  I thank God that the neck surgery has given me a measure of relief and the pain is now bearable. What a joy it is that I can plant flowers, and take a walk about with my Joe.
    So yesterday I decided to quit being so melancholy and paint! Went to the Week End Drawing Event at Wet Canvas.. Picked out a reference, sat down and painted!  This past week Robert (Skappy) graciously hosted.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely painting...great decision to create this work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Ann, It felt good to get back to painting. Thanks for the encouragement. :-)

    ReplyDelete