Friday, December 2, 2011

Chapel Duet

Chapel Duet
5x7 Oil on Hardboard

Joe stayed up till 2am Thursday night to put up the walls so I could paint.  Didn't pick up a brush for the last three days.  Was busy getting ready for the Mid West Art Auction, so it didn't bother me until I got back from the show.  He had it up and heated for me today.  What a guy. :-)   

Oh... The show didn't go all that great with people not showing up due to the weather.  Worked out ok though as I still sold quite a few and got to really sit and talk to those who bought my paintings.  I hope they enjoy them as much as I did in the painting of them.

My contribution to this months Southwest Challenge.  Thanks for hosting Kay and excellent choices for the month. :-)  .  Hope to have time to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment