Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Been a while.. New Updates For Shows!

 Time to update the blog!

  It is now two years since the Ion hurricane and so many things have changed!  I hope that this year will find better attendance at the art shows now that things have settled down.  Though I'm still waiting on contractors to start repairs.. Ugh!

  I've been busy, throwing pots and making the wall hanging fish!  I will be taking orders outside of some of the show venues, so email me if you would like to have my artwork grace your home!

  Also... There will be a new website up for the pottery in the near future.  Just have to get all the details ironed out..

Sanibel is BACK!!  Last year the shows were held inside, but this year the shows will again be held outside.  I will be attending all the shows and I hope to see you all there!

On a different note...  I may be doing one Farmers Market in Estero off of Rte. 41.  So stay tuned and I'll let everyone know what I have decided to do, via this blog and email.

No comments:

Post a Comment